On the Wing #59: Welcome to the Garden State

Hello all!

Just a quick update before I do a more fully fledged one later in the week. I have arrived safely in New Jersey and am so excited to start my new job here. So far, I've seen a lot of Turkey Vultures (Cathartes aura), a few Eastern Bluebirds (Sialia sialis), and a Yellow-rumped Warbler (Setophaga coronata).

When I get a better feel for the area, then I'll give a fuller report and that will also allow me to use my new camera (better zoom, clearer images, and more features for me to figure out!) Until then, I look forward to showing y'all the wilds of New Jersey.

Have a great week and as always, happy birding ^_^.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nature Note #187: Devil Down Head

Nature Note #122: Adventures in Pennsylvania: (Non-Native) Space Invaders

Nature Note #201: Blue Cranes and Long Whites