On the Wing Disclaimer

Having recently started a surveying position in Norwalk, CT this past week, I haven't been able to update as frequently, but since it's the start of a new month, I will put this back on track today. Thank you guys for being patient. In case you were curious, the family friends I'm staying with still don't have electricity about four days after Sandy hit, but hopefully they'll have their power back by the end of this weekend.

To everyone else who's suffered loss or damage in this storm, my heart, thoughts, and feelings go out to you and I hope you can get back to normalcy as quickly as possible. To those folks on Staten Island, NY, Hoboken, NJ, and other affected areas, I wish the best for you and can only hope for a speedy recovery.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nature Note #122: Adventures in Pennsylvania: (Non-Native) Space Invaders

Nature Note #187: Devil Down Head

Nature Note #201: Blue Cranes and Long Whites